How does Nekoosa Port Edwards State Bank protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does Nekoosa Port Edwards State Bank collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Open an account or Apply for a loan
- Provide account information or Make deposits or withdrawls from your account
- Make a wire transfer
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Why can’t l limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only :
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes--information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.