|How does NEKOOSA PORT EDWARDS STATE BANK protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. We will utilize personal financial information of customers responsibly and will always protect such information which we collect. Our employees will be held to the highest standards of conduct with respect to ensuring the confidentiality of customer information.
|How does NEKOOSA PORT EDWARDS STATE BANK collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Open an account or Apply for a loan
- Provide account information or Make deposits or withdrawals from your account
- Make a wire transfer
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can’t l limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non affiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
|Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non financial companies.
- NEKOOSA PORT EDWARDS STATE BANK has no affiliates.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non financial companies. NEKOOSA PORT EDWARDS STATE BANK does not share with non affiliatesso they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between non affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- NEKOOSA PORT EDWARDS STATE BANK does not jointly market